Vanguard Strings comes highly recommended as a wedding band for your ceremony, cocktail hour and/or reception. We have high end sound equipment and lighting to support three different locations at your venue and a sound engineer is included in each performance we provide. We also have a robust play list of music your guests will recognize but also enjoy through the more refined sound of classical string players.
With many weddings being scaled down in size due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we offer livestreaming services where we capture audio from you and your officiant through wireless mics, and do multi camera broadcasts to Facebook, Youtube, and your wedding website. We also provide the ability to have Donate buttons where guests can gift money while watching the event on-line.
- Ceremony Only - $250
*only offered when we provide the String Quartet music
Our quartet will play a selection of music you select. Pricing for the quartet is as follows
- Prelude + Ceremony Only - $650
- Prelude + Ceremony + Cocktail Hour -$899
- Dinner Hour - extra $300
- Church rehearsal with singer/choir - $300
String Quartet Pricing Includes:
The pricing above includes the following:
- Sound system set up in two locations for ceremony and cocktail hour
- Wireless mics for officiant and groom
- Recording of the music direct from the mixer for your videographer.
- Complementary recordings of ceremony music for your rehearsal
- Dedicated sound engineer
- $2M in Liability Insurance
Vanguard String Quartet is happy to travel outside the D/FW metroplex for your event. Any event outside 1.0 hours, or 60 miles from our location in McKinney, TX will require milage charges. Events more than 2.0 hours from McKinney, TX may also require inexpensive lodging charges depending on the time of day.
Our standard playlists may be found here: Playlists